Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Comforts

First off, let me just say I'm sorry for the sparse postings as of late.  It's been kinda crazy 'round here...pulling 18 hour work days doesn't leave much time or energy for much else...
...which is partly why...
I want to talk about comforts
Namely homemade mac&cheese and large Nordic pattern sweaters.

And here are my top reasons for wanting comforts today: 
1. Kyle's gone this week, party rocking in Vegas.  Says it's a business trip...uh huh, suuuure.   
I miss him.
2. It snowed today. And sleeted.  And hailed.
3. I like comfort food and comfy sweaters - who doesn't!
 
P.s. I thought about posting a recipe for the mac&cheese, but decided I didn't want to insult your intelligence with such basics.  But, let me just say, I did use butter, and both cheddar & mozzarella cheese, and maaaaybe a splash of half&half to make it extra heavenly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment